Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Practice Profile Story

Before we did the Profile Project, my team and I had to create a practice story so we knew what we had to do for the main project. My team decided to interview me about my hobby as a parkour amateur. I think my team chose to interview me is because they didn't know who else to interview. The way they had me preform the B-roll didn't feel right. It was too easy for me, but i don't think I would have been able to make a difference. I answered a few questions and edited a few clips and that was about it.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I like what the interview is about... Parkour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Your background is really cool. It fits the theme of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, and video! How do you stay focused when you are doing parkour, like an example?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stay focused by ignoring anything that doesn't pertain to the way I would like to go when I am actually doing parour

      Delete